Crypto whales are moving Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and two other digital assets worth hundreds of millions of dollars in multiple transactions.
Starting with Bitcoin, blockchain-tracking platform Whale Alert says that deep-pocketed BTC investors have moved 25,820 BTC worth approximately $574 million.
In two separate transactions, the Bitcoin was moved from Binance to unknown wallets while in another two transactions, the senders and the recipients were both unknown wallets.
- 7,044 BTC ($156,002,385) transferred from Binance to an unknown wallet
- 999 BTC ($22,156,955) transferred from Binance to an unknown wallet
- 8,455 BTC ($188,061,823) transferred from one unknown wallet to another unknown wallet
- 9,322 BTC ($207,256,789) transferred from one unknown wallet to another unknown wallet
Turning to Ethereum, the blockchain-tracking platform says that whales have transferred 120,304 ETH worth over $188.5 million in two transactions.
In one of the transactions, the source was an unknown wallet to Coinbase while in the other it was an unknown wallet to another unknown wallet.
- 94,943 ETH ($148,817,380) transferred from one unknown wallet to another unknown wallet
- 25,361 ETH ($39,729,567) transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase
Next up is XRP. According to Whale Alert, deep-pocketed investors have moved approximately $26.8 million worth of XRP in two transactions.
In one transaction, the transfer hailed from Bitso crypto exchange to an unknown wallet while in the second one, the destination was Bitstamp crypto exchange from an unknown wallet.
- 28,400,000 XRP ($10,794,884) transferred from Bitso to an unknown wallet
- 42,000,000 XRP ($16,098,744) transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp
Whale Alert also reports that well-endowed crypto investors moved Polygon (MATIC) worth a little over $11 million in two transactions.
In one transaction, a crypto whale moved $6.8 million worth of the native token of the layer-2 blockchain Polygon from an unknown wallet to Coinbase. The second transaction involved the transfer of MATIC worth a little over $5 million to the institutional crypto trading platform FalconX from an unknown wallet.
- 6,000,000 MATIC ($6,778,190) transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase
- 4,379,990 MATIC ($5,018,773) transferred from an unknown wallet to FalconX
Don’t Miss a Beat – Subscribe to get crypto email alerts delivered directly to your inbox
Check Price Action
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram
Surf The Daily Hodl Mix
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Generated Image: Midjourney
The post Whales Move Over $800,000,000 in Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Polygon – Here’s Where the Crypto Is Headed appeared first on The Daily Hodl.