Ripple – the company behind one of the leading cryptocurrencies, XRP – has announced that it will acquire Fortress Trust.
- According to a recent announcement, Ripple has agreed to acquire Fortress Trust.
- Fortress Trust is a well-known financial institution that’s focused on cryptocurrencies.
- Mainly, it provides Web3 financial, technology, and regulatory infrastructure to blockchain-oriented companies.
- The sum of the acquisition remains undisclosed.
- Speaking on the matter was CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse, who said:
As an early investor in FOrtress Trust, we’ve had a chance to get to know the team, its vision and technology. Since their launch in 2021, they’ve built an impressive business with recurring revenue and a strong roster of both crypto-native and new-to-crypto customers. […] We’re excited to bring on this team and its technology to accelerate our business and continue pressing our advantage in the areas critical to crypto infrastructure.
The post Ripple (XRP) Will Acquire Crypto-Focused Financial Institution Fortress appeared first on CryptoPotato.