On-chain data shows that trillions of Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens remain in the reserves of bankrupt crypto lender Voyager.
The blockchain-tracking firm Lookonchain says Voyager’s reserves amount to $631 million worth of crypto, including $81 million worth of the top meme altcoin SHIB.
“And Voyager currently holds ~$631 million assets.
- 172,223 ETH ($276 million)
- $186 million USDC
- 6.5 trillion SHIB ($81 million)
- 2.14 million LINK ($15.8 million)
- 581,052 AVAX ($10.5 million)
- 1.17 billion STMX ($8.3 million)
- 11.9 million MANA ($7.88 million)
- 12 million FTM ($5.6 million)
- 1 million APE ($5.1 million)”
Lookonchain also says that it appears Voyager is busy selling off some of its assets through the top US crypto exchange Coinbase.
“It seems that Voyager is selling assets through Coinbase. We noticed that Voyager has received 100 million USDC from Coinbase in the past three days. And Voyager has sent assets to Coinbase almost every day from Feb 14th.”
Some of the crypto assets Voyager transferred to Coinbase this month include SHIB, according to Lookonchain.
“Here are the assets transferred from Voyager to Coinbase since Feb 14th.
- 2.24 trillion SHIB ($28 million)
- 15,635 ETH ($25 million)
- 28.5 million VGX ($12.85 million)
- 640,000 LINK ($4.74 million)
- 7.75 million OCEAN ($3 million)
- 350,000 UNI ($2.28 million)
- 3.26 million MANA ($2.15 million)
- 4 million ENJ ($1.88 million)
- 2.3 million SAND ($1.64 million).”
Lookonchain is not the only group to notice Voyager’s recent crypto moves.
The blockchain cybersecurity company Peckshield noted earlier this month that Voyager had transferred a total of $28.7 million worth of digital assets to various crypto exchange platforms, including moving hundreds of billions of Shiba Inu to Coinbase.
Peckshield found that Voyager moved 250 billion SHIB worth about $3.4 million at the time to Coinbase and 15,000 Ethereum (ETH) worth $25.3 million to Coinbase and Binance, the world’s largest crypto exchange platform by volume.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Generated Image: Midjourney